Privacy protection policy for www.offtravel.pl.
- Offtravel s.c., based in Łowicz, Jana Pawła II St. 19, NIP:834-188-57-88 is the personal data administrator for data handled by the Website.
- To ensure the security of data entrusted to us, we devised internal procedures and guidelines, designed to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We monitor their implementation and continuously check their compliance with legal acts.
- Personal data are collected by the Administrator and processed on the basis of voluntary consent, expressed by the Users.
- The Website carries out the function of obtaining data about the Users and their behavior in the following manner:
– by means of data voluntarily entered into application forms
– by means of collecting „cookies” files
- Data provided in the application forms are processed according to the function of that specific application form.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such external sites function independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the Website. Such external sites may possess their own privacy policies and rules, which we recommend getting accustomed with.
Personal data security
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform, that:
- Personal data you provide us with when filling out and sending the application form for an Expedition serve only and solely the purposes of concluding and carrying out a travel services Agreement (hereinafter referred to as „Agreement”) pertaining to the organization of a travel event (hereinafter referred to as Expedition) for the Participant. Providing the aforementioned data is voluntary and essential to the execution of the Agreement. The data are not and will not be passed on to any third parties unrelated to the execution of the Agreement.
- The personal data you provide us with when filling out and sending the contact form and the newsletter form serve only and solely the purpose of enabling us to contact you. Providing the aforementioned data is voluntary. This data will not be passed on to any third party.
- The personal data you provide us with are administered by Offtravel s.c., Wojciech Marzec, Jakub Czajkowski vel Czajka, based in Łowicz, Jana Pawła II St. 19, 99-400. You can contact the Administrator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data are collected and processed for the purpose of:
a) first name and last name – concluding the Agreement, purchasing airline tickets, concluding an insurance agreement, issuing of payment invoices
b) bank transfer data – identifying payments for the Expedition, issuing potential payment refunds
c) date of birth – concluding the Agreement, purchasing airline tickets, concluding an insurance agreement
d) nationality, passport number and passport expiry date – establishing visa requirement, submitting a visa application or purchasing airline tickets
e) address of residence – concluding the Agreement, issuing payment invoices
f) correspondence address – sending the Agreement
g) telephone number, e-mail address – contacting or sending organisational information prior to the Expedition
h) information regarding a point of contact person – information who among family or friends we can contact in case of emergency circumstances, such as an accident during the Expedition, loss of documents etc. (this information is voluntary and should be given with the contact person’s consent).
- Your personal data are stored until the day of the Agreement’s expiry, except:
a) data included in tax documents (payment invoices, invoices pertaining to the purchase of airline tickets, insurance policies, invoices for other travel services provided to the Participant) – are stored for the duration of time required by the law
b) data related to the assessment of potential disputes, resulting from a discrepancy, which the Participant has identified during the Expedition – these data are stored for the duration of time stated in the law
- At any time, you have the right to request from the Administrator:
a) access to your personal data
b) rectification of personal data
c) removal of personal data
d) limitation of processing of personal data
e) submission of an objection against the processing of personal data
f) transfer of data to another administrator
g) lodging of a complaint to a supervisory authority
For the above purposes, please contact the Administrator.